The warehouse is situated just off the A655 less than 1 mile south of the M62 Junction 31 – Normanton/Europort and is within one of the area’s most sought after distribution and manufacturing locations. The M1/M62 & A1M/M62 intersections are both 5 miles from Junction 31.
Barnsley, Bradford, Doncaster, Harrogate, Huddersfield, Leeds, Rotherham, Sheffield, Wakefield & York are all within a 25 mile radius of the site. Manchester, Hull, Immingham, and Nottingham are within a 50 mile radius. Wakefield Railway Station is approximately 6 miles.
The warehouse has three portal bays with offices to the rear as well as extensive car parking and yard areas. There is a large grassed area to the front that could be used as additional yard or building expansion, subject to necessary consents.
The warehouse has a front loading area with 12 covered dock loading bays and a fully enclosed rear loading area with drive-through surface doors.
2,500 sq ft approx of offices and staff facilities have been refurbished within the attached two storey building to the rear.
The building has an Energy Performance Assessment Rating of D 94. Copy on request. The EPC rating is to be reassessed following refurbishment.
- Main warehouse area – 87,722 sq ft (8,149.6 sq m) approx
- Loading/dispatch area – 10,572 sq ft (982.2 sq m) approx
- Offices – split over 2 floors – 10,224 sq ft (949.8 sq m) approx
- 28’6” ft (8.7m) eaves height • 12 Dock loading doors
- 3 Surface loading doors
- Offices and staff facilities
- Extensive parking and yards areas
- Mains water, drainage, gas and electricity
- 7.2 Acre Site
A programme of refurbishment has completed and includes the complete re-roof of the warehouse, loading area and offices.
- Re-cladding of all elevations.
- Strip-out of offices and fit-out
- New exterior windows and doors
- New entrance canopy to the offices
- New high speed roller shutter doors
The Valuation Office web site lists the rateable value for the whole property as £395,000 in the 2017 Valuation List.